- Added: New POP3 retrieval option to restrict mail header delivery to existent users.
- Added: 'CA eTrust Antivirus' to approved antivirus scanners.
- Added: 'Eset NOD32' to approved antivirus scanners.
- Enhanced: Updated 'F-Prot Antivirus' in approved antivirus scanners.
- Enhanced: WebMail 'Reply to All' button will not add the users own email address to the newly composed mail.
- Enhanced: Mime types now correctly describe Microsoft Office file types.
- Fixed: POP3 'LIST' and 'UIDL' commands listed mails in the wrong order.
- Fixed: Incorrectly formatted mails could cause CPU spikes.
- Fixed: Changes to the general Anti-hammering settings had no effect.
- Removed: IMAP4 'AUTH LOGIN' method which could cause some clients to be unable to access IMAP4.
- Added: CSV backup tool for exporting users and migrating users from other mail servers.
- Added: Filter action 'Remove SPAM Flag'.
- Added: Filter action 'Remove Custom Events'.
- Added: Preset content filter rule 'Train Bayesian Filter (Delete SPAM Mails)'.
- Enhanced: Filter action 'Mark As SPAM' has been renamed to 'Set SPAM Flag'.
- Enhanced: Bayesian minimum training has been increased to 50 of each (Non-SPAM and SPAM) for more accurate auto-training.
- Enhanced: Bayesian auto-train from score thresholds are now enabled by default.
- Enhanced: SMTP max recipient limits have been increased to 100.
- Enhanced: POP3 Retrievals max recipient limits have been increased to 100.
- Enhanced: Outgoing Mail Queue max recipient limits have been increased to 100.
- Enhanced: SMTP authentication is now enabled by default.
- Enhanced: RBLs are now enabled by default.
- Enhanced: SPF is now enabled by default.
- Enhanced: Bayesian filtering is now enabled by default.
- Enhanced: RBLs no longer refuse the mail at the SMTP by default to allow content filtering Bayesian training.
- Enhanced: SPF no longer refuses the mail at the SMTP by default to allow content filtering Bayesian training.
- Enhanced: Bayesian filtering no longer refuses the mail at the SMTP by default to allow content filtering Bayesian training.
- Enhanced: Content Filtering is now enabled with attachment blocking and Bayesian training preset rules by default.
- Enhanced: The setup wizard remote admin option has been moved to the administration page of the wizard.
- Fixed: Importing settings in the dialog interface didn't always set tree icons correctly.
- Added: Bayesian SPAM filtering system.
- Added: Content filter condition 'Bayesian Score'.
- Added: Content and antivirus filter action 'Train Bayesian Filter'.
- Added: Preset content filter rule 'Bayesian Non-SPAM Training'.
- Added: Preset content filter rule 'Bayesian SPAM Training'.
- Added: Preset antivirus scanner 'Scanner with Bayesian Training'.
- Added: Field tag BAYESIANSCORE.
- Added: POP3 Retrieval option to limit the maximum recipients per mail.
- Added: POP3 Retrieval options to control hop count limits.
- Added: POP3 Retrieval option to hide the remote mail server IP in the Received header line.
- Added: Failure messages now have an origin custom event.
- Enhanced: Content filter preset rule 'SPAM Identifier' now also recognizes SPF and Bayesian custom events.
- Enhanced: Backup tool can now import and export the Bayesian database.
- Enhanced: POP3 Retrievals now sets the SMTP From address.
- Enhanced: User and Mailing List selections, export tool options and Bayesian training interface settings are now saved for easier navigation.
- Fixed: An email retrieved by POP3 Retrievals which was larger than the security mail size limit did not generate a failure message.
- Fixed: After 50 days of non-stop running, the mail server could experience unusual behavior.
- Fixed: Importing SSL certificates with password protected keys could occasionally cause the interface to hang.
- Added: Sender Policy Framework (SPF).
- Added: DNS Cache to make DNS lookups more efficient.
- Added: SPF Cache to make SPF checks more efficient.
- Added: SPF white list to allow backup mail servers and other trusted IPs to bypass SPF checking.
- Added: New Preset RBL 'SPAMCop'.
- Added: New dialog interface help menu item to view the product update history.
- Added: New help manual tutorial 'Preventing SPAM'.
- Enhanced: DNS lookups are now done over UDP for greater performance and compatibility.
- Enhanced: Dialog and remote admin interfaces are now structured more logically.
- Enhanced: Canceling settings with remote admin now properly restores any changes made.
- Fixed: It wasn't possible to view the manual in NT service mode.
- Fixed: Auto-detection of DNS entries occasionally did not correctly read the windows registry.
- Fixed: Some remote POP3 servers could cause POP3 Retrievals to hang, resulting in the account being inaccessible until reboot.
- Fixed: Test buttons for POP3 retrievals did not take into account any changes made since the settings were last saved.
- Removed: Host/IP and Recipient SPAM checks which could cause false positives and didn't do much to prevent SPAM.
- Added: New Automatic POP3 Retrievals option to deliver to all header line recipients.
- Added: New domain option to not relay mail to non-existent users on that domain to prevent potential mail loops.
- Added: New general startup option to load in full screen view.
- Enhanced: Status bar in the dialog user interface now also shows status information for selected settings.
- Enhanced: Status bar in the dialog user interface now also indicates when settings are being saved.
- Enhanced: Services and Accounts tree nodes in the dialog user interface are now automatically expanded.
- Fixed: Mail Server re-initialisation when saving settings is now only done if already initialised.
- Fixed: Running the import tool or setup wizard didn't trigger a re-initialisation of the mail server.
- Fixed: Mail refused by SMTP due to exceeding the general mail size limit would disappear without a failure message.
- Fixed: If the Outgoing Mail service was disabled, outbound mails would disappear without a failure message.
- Fixed: Some list control icons in the dialog user interface were not always correctly disabled.
- Fixed: Restoring the dialog user interface from the system tray always resized to full screen.
- Fixed: IMAP4 FETCH could occasionally fail to correctly set the 'Seen' flag.
- Fixed: Settings changed via the remote admin facility were not immediately reflected in the dialog user interface.
- Added: New dialog user interface which is easier to navigate.
- Added: New warning when switching a domain to alias or backup mode to explain that all users and mailing lists will be automatically disabled.
- Enhanced: Users and mailing lists can no longer be added to non-standard domains.
- Enhanced: Preset RBLs ORDB, Spamhaus (SBL + XBL) and SPEWS are now added to SMTP by default.
- Fixed: IMAP4 FETCH BODY response did not fully conform to the standard.
- Added: eScan Anti-Virus to approved antivirus scanners.
- Added: New warning when SMTP authentication is enabled but no authentication methods are enabled.
- Enhanced: SMTP authentication 'Use Login' option is now enabled by default.
- Fixed: IMAP4 EXPUNGE command could occasionally return the wrong deleted mail index values.
- Added: Norton Antivirus to approved antivirus scanners.
- Added: ClamWin Antivirus to approved antivirus scanners.
- Enhanced: Content filter condition 'Application Result' and filtering action 'Execute Application' now hide the application window by default.
- Enhanced: SMTP NOOP command now accepts parameters for greater client compatibility.
- Enhanced: SMTP welcome message.
- Enhanced: File browsing failure message is now more appropriate.
- Enhanced: NT service can no longer be removed while running in NT service mode.
- Fixed: IMAP4 APPEND command did not fully conform to the standard.
- Fixed: IMAP4 STORE command did not always succeed in changing mail flags correctly.
- Fixed: Content filter condition 'SMTP Sender Matches' occasionally incorrectly triggered with the 'Does Not Contain' string match.
- Fixed: Content filter condition 'SMTP Recipient Matches' occasionally incorrectly triggered with the 'Does Not Contain' string match.
- Fixed: Content filter condition 'Header Line Matches' occasionally incorrectly triggered with the 'Does Not Contain' string match.
- Fixed: Mail to alias domains that translated to alias users on other local domains was not always delivered.
- Fixed: Users on non-standard domains were not always correctly disabled.
- Fixed: Mailing lists on non-standard domains were not always correctly disabled.
- Fixed: Switching between NT service mode and application mode could occasionally fail.
- Fixed: Selecting the SSL certificates page in the dialog interface settings with corrupt SSL certificates could cause the dialog interface to crash.
- Fixed: Browsing for a file in the dialog interface could occasionally cause the mail server to hang unnecessarily.
- Fixed: Browsing for a directory in the dialog interface while in NT service mode could result in an unnecessary error message.
- Enhanced: User custom filters are now processed more efficiently.
- Enhanced: POP3 and IMAP4 welcome messages.
- Enhanced: Content filter conditions for SMTP sender and recipients now also check the personal name.
- Enhanced: Setup wizard is no longer triggered when the server is first run if the license has already expired.
- Fixed: Certain WebMail functionality was not correctly configured.
- Fixed: IMAP4 fetch response occasionally specified an incorrect number of characters to be sent.
- Added: SSL Version 3 support.
- Enhanced: Group limits on maximum account size and maximum mail size are now turned off by default.
- Enhanced: STARTTLS command in SMTP can now be performed before the EHLO command.
- Enhanced: Attempting to delete Inbox in WebMail and IMAP4 now gives a more appropriate error message.
- Enhanced: Create certificate dialog in the user interface now has improved input validation checking.
- Fixed: Blocked file types could be uploaded by renaming the attachment filename to end with a period (.) which is later removed by Windows.
- Fixed: User custom filters 'from address' matching performed an exact match rather than a containment match.
- Fixed: Right clicking to move a user in the dialog interface now selects the original group correctly.
- Fixed: Invalid license error message would occur during startup when mail server was not set to automatically initialise.
- Fixed: IMAP4 did not correctly inform clients that STARTTLS was supported.
- Fixed: IMAP4 FETCH command did not correctly return the body text.
- Fixed: IMAP4 partial fetch responses did not fully conform to the standard.
- Added: Update facility to check if a newer version is available.
- Added: Thread Pooling to increase efficiency.
- No update information available.