Ocean Mail Server
Robust and intuitive mail server with many advanced features.
Users can access their mail using POP3, IMAP4 or the flexible web mail interface from any web browser. Each user can also configure an extensive set of individual account options via the web mail interface which include address book contacts, signatures, POP3 retrievals and anti-spam filtering. A full web remote administration interface is available to allow the server to be managed from any location. Strong mail filtering can be achieved using the built in anti-spam, antivirus and content filtering facilities. Other features include mailing lists, LDAP, ODBC and a range of tools and setup wizards to make configuration and diagnostics as simple as possible.
30 Day Trial
Standard Edition Features
- Simple User Interface - Explorer style interface for faster and easier configuration management.
- Remote Admin - Remote access to your settings, user accounts and logs via any web browser.
- INI Based File System - Manage your settings and users externally by editing the setup files.
- Clustering - Improve performance and manage large numbers of users using multiple mail servers.
- Setup Wizards - Quickly and easily configure the most essential parts of your mail server to get your mail server online in minutes.
- Diagnostics - Check your system for configuration problems using new solution hints to help fix them.
- Detailed Logging - Track down setup problems faster with new debug logging.
- Message Control - Customize failure messages, warnings and service welcome messages.
- Secure Login Methods - Protect your login details with SASL methods such as CRAM-MD5 or CRAM-SHA1.
- Anti-Hammering - Protect user login details by preventing brute force attacks.
- IP Control - Secure your mail services using IP access rules.
- Advanced Port Control - Complete control over how ports are opened and time-out values.
- SMTP Authentication - Securely control who can send mail via your server.
- Tarpitting - Block abusive mail relay attempts.
Standard Mail Access
- SMTP - Receive incoming mail. Secure your SMTP with options including SMTP Authentication, Tarpitting, IP transfer limits and hop count limits.
- POP3 - Use almost any mail client to read and reply to your mail.
- Outgoing Mails - Handle your own outgoing mail with support for MX lookup based or direct relaying delivery methods.
Accounts and Groups
- True Multiple Domain Support - Hierarchically arranged 'domain\group\user' accounts with added support for alias and backup domains.
- User Groups - Quick and fast account management with powerful group controls.
- Redirection - Redirect incoming / outgoing mails to other email addresses.
- Auto-Responses - Automatically send a mail in response to new incoming mail.
- Alias Addresses - Assign multiple email addresses to a single account.
- Folder Hierarchies - Create nested folder hierarchies for use in IMAP4.
- Catch-All Accounts - Set accounts to receive all misdirected incoming mail for a particular domain.
- Static Routing - Set up mail routing rules to help integrate multiple servers and customize mail routes for particular domains.
- Mailing Lists - Send bulk mails to multiple email addresses and accounts. Opt-in mailing lists allow users to automatically add and remove themselves.
- NT Service Support - Ensure the mail server is loaded when your computer is rebooted.
- Tools - Back up your data, perform DNS checks and run system diagnostics.
- Wizards - Use built-in wizards for easy setup.
Professional Edition Features
Advanced Mail Access
- 128-bit SSL - Secure access to your mail with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- IMAP4 - Advanced, synchronized access to your mail, allowing easier control over your accounts from multiple locations.
- WebMail - Fully customizable access to your accounts via any web browser. Features include SPAM control, custom filters, POP3 Retrievals, address books, signatures, auto-responses and more.
- Automatic Signups - Let new users sign up for an email account with WebMail. Run your own email service.
- User Password Changing - Allow users to change their own password.
- POP3 Retrievals - Automatically download mails from other mail servers into local accounts.
Enterprise Edition Features
- Real-time Black Lists - Reduce unwanted SPAM using lists of known bad IP addresses.
- Sender Policy Framework - Verify sender identities using SPF records to reduce abusive or virus infected mails.
- Bayesian Filtering - Block over 99% of all SPAM with self learning Bayesian technology which is one of the best anti-SPAM systems available today.
- Content Filtering - Set up rules to control your mail content, run applications, send new mail and much more.
- Antivirus Protection - Protect users from viruses by integrating your mail server with almost any existing antivirus product.
Shared User Information
- LDAP - Allow users to access shared address book information and allow other software to query the server for existing users.
- Shared Address Books - Manage shared address book information for use with WebMail and LDAP responses.
- ODBC - Store and control vital user information using an ODBC database. Integrate your mail server with other applications and web scripts.